Spiga

Newest Philippine Scandal ~ Pageant Winner can't speak no English right

Newest Philippine Scandal ~ Pageant Winner can't speak no English right lol


paolo bediones: janina, how are you?
janina san miguel: i'm fine.
paolo bediones: alright, so you won two of the major awards - best in long gown, best in swimsuit, do you feel any pressure right now?
janina san miguel: no, i don't feel any pressure right now.
paolo bediones: confident! alright! please choose a name of the judge.
paolo bediones: we have miss vivienne tan.
vivienne tan: good evening.
janina san miguel: good evening.
vivienne tan: the question is, what role did your family play to you as candidate to binibining pilinas?
janina san miguel: well, my family's role for me is so important b'coz there was the wa- they're, they was the one who's... very... hahahaha... oh i'm so sorry, ahhmm... my pamily... my family... oh my god... i'm... ok, i'm so sorry... i... i told you that i'm so confident... eto, ahhmm, wait... hahahaha, ahmmm, sorry guys because this was really my first pageant ever b'coz i'm only 17 years old and ahahaha i, i did not expect that i came from, i came from one of the taf 10. hmmm, so... but i said that my family is the most important persons in my life. thank you!
and she won the binibining pilipinas world!
omg, what were the judges thinking?!?!? o_O



I may not be an expert in the language, but I’d definitely offer my services to them for free: Active Listening, Listening Comprehension, Basic Grammar, Thought Organization, Pronunciation, and Effective Communication. I’m sure that if ever she gets in (hoping that Internet voting will still be part of this year’s Miss World), she would need these skills.

That, or we can just send Senator Miriam Defensor-Santiago as her interpreter!

Thank God for beauty pageants in general and for Binibining Pilipinas 2008 in particular. I’ve found new grist for my mill. You probably know of whom and of what I speak. Binibining Pilipinas was held on March 8, 2008 - and, surprisingly, Janina San Miguel won the title “Binibining Pilipinas World 2008″ despite (or was it because) of her unbelievably horrendous performance during the pageant’s Question and Answer portion.

For those of you who are too lazy or too impatient to watch the video, here’s my detailed transcript and commentary on this enormously notable event. The Host was Paolo Bediones.







so to just compensate this i will give you some sexy pinays on the beach to cover up the shame on that one lol

just forget about these lines lol


Paolo Bediones: Janina, how are you?
Janina San Miguel: I’m fine.
Paolo Bediones: Alright, so you won two of the major awards - Best in Long Gown, Best in Swimsuit, do you feel any pressure right now?
Janina San Miguel: No, I don’t feel any pressure right now. *smiles*
Paolo Bediones: Confident! Alright! Please choose a name of the judge.
Paolo Bediones: We have Miss Vivienne Tan.
Vivienne Tan: Good Evening.
Janina San Miguel: Good Evening.
Vivienne Tan: The question is, what role did your family play to you as candidate to Binibining Pilinas?
Janina San Miguel: Well, my family’s role for me is so important b’coz there was the wa- they’re, they was the one who’s… very… Hahahaha… Oh I’m so sorry, Ahhmm… My pamily… My family… Oh my god… I’m… Ok, I’m so sorry… I… I told you that I’m so confident… Eto, Ahhmm, Wait… Hahahaha, Ahmmm, Sorry guys because this was really my first pageant ever b’coz I’m only 17 years old and ahahaha I, I did not expect that I came from, I came from one of the taft 10. Hmmm, so… but I said that my family is the most important persons in my life. Thank you.






0 comments: