Spiga

The Philippines - an Aussie Expat Diffinition

The Philippines - an Aussie Expat Difinition

This is an open letter from Pete an Aussie who traveled to the Philippines and his letter contained what he likes from the Philippines more.


Hello, this is Pete from Australia,

I think you've done everything right, from a moral perspective
their attitudes, etc. I have just recently holiday in the Philippines
and I can honestly say, I traveled five continents, many countries, more than
three months, and the best memories are from the Philippines people:
their friendship, their prospects, despite the fact that some of the people I met,
their situation seemed hopeless. I want to walk backwards in one night
Manila, and give some money to the homeless on the streets, and that
I would say, "Thank you". Here in Australia, in the wrong area, giving
someone $ 5, and would not say thanks and demand more!



I think in this situation, have met a person of true value, and I
I wish him all the luck in the world!

This is my first response, I am interested in living in Samar in the
future, and would be interested in talking with any American or Australian
in this area.



I sincerely hope their relationship youall flowers and wish him well.




















2 comments:

Hyaku Juuhachi

June 22, 2008 at 5:14 PM

The second to last picture with the girl in the green top is HOT! Hook me up with HER!

118

Unknown

June 26, 2008 at 8:44 AM

very beautiful women! haven't been to the philippines since 1991 and your pictures make me want to go back right now.